JS-ND : JUNOS Space-Network Director
- Duration: 1 Day
- Test Level: Intermediate
- Certifications: No Certification
- Price: USD 800
- Exams: No Exam
• Explain the role of the Network Director.• Describe the Network Director modes.• Describe how to build and deploy profiles.• Explain how to monitor managed devices.• Discuss how to generate reports through Network Director.• Discuss the function and inner workings of ZTP.• Describe how to configure and implement ZTP using Network Director.• Explain the role of virtualization.• Discover virtualized devices.• Understand orchestration.
• Network Director Overview• Network Director Modes
• Wired Device Management• Configuring and Deploying Wired Device Profiles• Working with Network Director Lab
• Function and Internal Workings of ZTP• Configure and Implement ZTP with Network Director• Implementing ZTP Lab
• Virtual Systems and Network Director Overview• Discovering and Managing Virtual Systems• Enabling and Using Orchestration• Managing Virtual Systems Lab
• Discovering and Managing QFabric Systems• Generating Reports in QFabric
Students should have experience with the Junos operating system, including device management, routing, and switching. Students should have a basic understanding of virtualization technologies. Students should also attend the Junos Space Essentials (JSE) and Junos Enterprise Switching (JEX) courses prior to attending this class.